Donor Action Needed indicates that we are waiting on the donor to input their match request in their company’s system or sign the match form that was sent to them. We send two automated reminders for donors to take this step and then follow up with a third, personalized email to remind them. Reminders are completed within 2 weeks of the donation date and after that, no further correspondence is sent by Amply but the nonprofit is welcome to reach out on their own.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?