"NPO Action Needed (Form)" indicates that the donor has signed their company’s match form and it has been electronically sent to the non profit for signature. Please look out for an email from Adobe Sign to e-sign the document. Amply will then send the match form and all required documentation (such as donation details, W9, 501c3 form, etc) directly to the company on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?