Once the donor and the non profit have each signed the match form, the status of the match will be "submitted for match (form)." Amply then sends this form and all required documentation to the company so they can process the match check.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?