Some companies require that the non profit verifies that the donor made the donation that was submitted for matching. This is usually done via an online portal or sometimes through the NPO signing a match form. If using a portal, the company will send an email with login instructions.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?