The donor receives 3 emails from Amply reminding them to submit their match. These reminders take place within 2 weeks of the donation date and after this time there is no further follow up on our end. If a donation is over 2 weeks old and still has the status “Donor to Submit,” you as the non profit organization are welcome to do any kind of outreach you would like and we are happy to help with any questions the donors may have.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?