Every company has a different policy regarding sending out match checks. Most often they are batched at the end of the month or quarter but sometimes they are sent out at the end of the year. If you would like to check on the status of a specific match check please let us know and we would be happy to follow up with the company for an estimated arrival date.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?