Match checks will not be sent from Amply but instead will come from the company, the company’s CSR platform (Benevity, EasyMatch, etc.) or from a DAF (donor advised fund). Either way, the check should identify the company name in the check details.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?