"Submitted for Match (Portal)" means the non profit has changed the Amply tracker to verified and the match is considered complete (we’re just waiting for the company to send the check). Note that some companies do not require a verification step from you so after the donor submits their match, this may automatically change to “submitted.”
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?