When a donor opts in to matching on your donation page, they will select from a list of common companies with matching programs. If they don’t see their company name on the list, they can write it in and Amply will see if we have it under a different name or parent company. Amply will then send the donor an email with instructions on how to submit their match according to their company guidelines.
Articles in this section
- The status of a match is “NPO to submit” but I don’t have a login to that company’s portal, what do I do?
- What do I do if a company link isn’t working?
- How can I add a company to the dropdown list of companies?
- Why is a match is showing up as ineligible if we have received matches from that company before?
- What happens if a match is marked as “submitted” but I never receive the match check?
- Who will send the match check?
- When will I receive my check?
- How many reminders are sent out to the donors?
- What does "verification" mean?
- What is a CSR Platform or Vendor?