No, please send the matched gift directly to the nonprofit organization to the address indicated in your company’s matching portal or on the completed match form. Please send attention to “Matching Gifts" and include the donor's name on the check.
Articles in this section
- My company does not have a formal matching gifts program but we we would like to support a colleague’s specific fundraising campaign or match donations to a dedicated nonprofit for a specific time period, can this be done?
- My company does not appear on your dropdown list of companies but we have a matching gift program. How can we add our name so our employees can participate?
- Should my company send match checks to Amply?
- Do donors donate to or through Amply? My company cannot match gifts originating from third parties.
- Is Amply a nonprofit organization?